Environmental Management Systems
An effective environmental management system can be a vital part of winning work, reducing costs and improving your corporate image.
Management systems provide a framework for organisations to manage, monitor and improve their corporate performance by identifying and managing risk, implementing changes and reviewing progress on a regular basis.
SHE Management can assist you with the implementation of environmental management systems (in-house or to a recognised standard – e.g. ISO 14001). Our service is flexible to meet your needs and can be tailored to your exact requirements including:
- Initial status review and gap analysis
- Compilation of policies and procedures
- Training and implementation
- Operational internal audits
- External audits and management reviews
Accredited Environmental Training
- 1.NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate. 5-day course leading to a level 3 environmental qualification.
- 2.CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
- 1-day construction environmental course leading to a certificate accepted by all members of the UKCG.